Entradas populares

sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

Personal Elusive


I searched Flirting openly, subtly, diplomatically,
with feminine wiles and trickery.

Not that I want to give, I'm too shy should know.
I've become too smart to run.

Looked at me with tenderness, when he entered the territory of your office;
did not get results after so much sympathy and interest.

You told me your privacy, and persuaded the psychology
they may talk about your former partner might awaken some
zeal in me.

Look for me dressed seductively and Juliet.

I searched flirting with short skirts and cleavage in power.

I could not bite, I'm too shy.
I'm always thinking about something else.
You know I've become an escapist.

I sought the infatuated girl with eyes the color of lust.
As a lady, kind and respectful.
As a target, as if it were the last man
Like Columbus America look like the pharaohs of immortality.

There is no interest, I just blush of timidity.

I searched off with your legs in January, February, March,
on different dates and times.

I searched with a kiss on the cheek touching my lip.
Inviting coffee ... inviting ... with plans, strategies,
flat front and side.

Not that it is so slow, I just causes a
Inevitable attraction, delight and fascination.
I have a fear of falling in love, then evade, avoid, run away.

Because the day I give in, you will be you who flee frantically.