Entradas populares

sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

Confusion


Confusion is the fusion of molten truth in lies.

In this way you can not travel without confusion
uncertainty is needed,
is required to move an idea dudarla ever before.

I do not believe in absolutism,
always confused all
what my eyes see, to what my head tells my eyes.

Just see what you think.
It's what I think and I can think differently.

I always look for a solution
I always find a lot of confusion linked to ten questions.

I attach the reign of Confusion
I restructured of my old ideas and always after doubt
is a solution.

If you even follow the footsteps of others would be imitating
Steps that are not mine,
solutions without evaluation.

Over here no mistake,
merged into other ideas, wrecked hours of speculation.

All was confusion evolutionary origin,
Every innovation was pure uncertainty.

Everything is as it moves, so does the daily life,
Every routine is called;
but
this is just the truth
of a society in which we grew
and
learned not to confuse us.

Fusion confusion is to release a new function values.
Is confused, lost, wondering, perhaps change.


Each brain a universe can not see beyond without confusing everything.