Entradas populares

martes, 11 de enero de 2011

forgotten


Two hundred and backstabbing.
A cold and sadness that leaves me speechless.

Those lips that promised me love
was the feast of a world without color.

An attack on my naive
Two shot in cold blood my friend.

Much damage, how much perversity
the secrets of my heart were signs advertising
much fun, how much humiliation.
All of a plot around me.

When I woke up hatred drew my eyes.
I ran to the door and lock.

Forgotten, behind a locked door,
Fled from the hypocrisy of these people ever
I leave my empty soul.

Forgotten ghosts of love between polar
prick in my mind serious sequelae.

The disappointment of women's heels,
who hid canine and vampire fangs.

No pointed to the reason given in the heart

I'm going down a path of betrayal trying to leave forgotten.
A phone that does not sound holidays.

I am losing blood

half lost
half gone.
And the culprits are indifferent smile.

365 days ago and it was over
I still remember the day my spirit died.

I named, not who I am.
In my refuge with candlelight do not call attention.

Image entered the reception.
After strategies to heart
at the hands of time left the detonator.

Impact and explosion.
A piece of blood is the ink of this song.