Entradas populares

sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

Blue eyes, black pupils


The sky was your iris and dark your pupils,
your hair like waves of wheat in the wind field
enlighten my curiosity.

Your breasts are much faster than I remembered your name.
your waist was the size of my small hands,
not be writing you know me, but
I remember then is that you were in my bed.


So much passion comes to my memories,
put date to lust and you forgot an item
and when I opened my eyes and you got a mother,
I closed my eyes I slept with you, I woke up
in your room at your parents.

love of my dreams ...
eternal love ...
So sure of yourself, you were adding
points for the contest from oblivion.

Who told you that "bed"I like that karma?

You're not my care,
You're not even a line depression.

Who told you-barbie "that my weakness was the beauty?
if you bet all the sex,
I'm not nothing for the soul ...