Entradas populares

sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

the Netherlands.


Tour the world with the chronology of my thoughts., Spend hours, days where shedding is no longer you, in school taught me to say that we are the best third-word is prohibited. When they talk about in developing countries, comes to mind, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Peru. I you in the north in the south .... while Wall Street suffered its financial meltdown, here pride tells us we are immune. You a Galician in Argentina, I was a greaser in Spain ... A Canadian is also an American., Who risked his life from Algeria, Libya and Senegal, for a better future in the old world ... oh my love few things I could tell, I do not believe it ... It's incredible racism and discrimination, living in a country where my color does not come out on television., Am a brother in Colombia, Panama a model, a native Indian in Mexico more .... I'm still here my love, reminding like every day, looking at the world map, I hope you're not in New Zealand and Greenland .......... I still think the world is so big and so small the planet ... You can change the country, but my love for you is the same ... I love you in the U.S. and Canada, in Spain I love you, I love you wherever you are ... I am here my love in the same place, in the same city. In a country of democracy adulterated. With the flag color of Fame that also carry: Honduras El Salvador and Nicaragua. If a country chooses to stay, choose any, just ask to be with you, my angel ...