Entradas populares

sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

ABSTINENCE


A mild tremor in my hands,
• A mild abdominal pain, my eyes were no longer
• Mydriatics, a soft fresh feeling


• My face goes, my movements slow
• I feel the emptiness of being alive,


• I'm sorry you will never feel,
• Zero paroxetine in my blood
• Zero tolerance of my body,
• No serotonin, dopamine useless
• My amygdala uncontrolled


• Learn what pain is not something to mourn
• Insane, more insane than my neurochemical disorder,
• Prefer the pain, deep and real,
• That a smile drug.


• When I ask myself how much psychiatry
• I have to explain, understand what is God
• No theology or deities simply


• Supporting my mind and learning from one
• impatient patient encounter
• Today I want you out of my blood "vade retro


• Today I'm dying slowly, my nature
• On, chills and panic
• serotonin Zero, zero paroxetine


• I will kill this abstinence ...
• I have the feeling of a body at war
• In the peace of my life,


• I'm slow motor,


• I am what I never will understand
• Be who you are
• I am a being withdrawn wounded, misunderstood.


• "The world lacks culture, or is this culture?


• I'm off the point. Invisible blood Bleeding
• And a pain that only my eyes can not lie ...